To Qualify: Register Online @ www.rtsc.org/registration Information Session – Attendance Compulsory May 4, 2021 7:00 pm via Zoom
Share this with a friend!
12 TO TRADES
Dates: July 5 - Aug. 13, 2021 for: 6 weeks
Registration closes: May 4, 2021 @ noon
Information Session: May 4, 2021 @ 7:00pm
Regina Trades & Skills Centre offers a 12 to Trades employment program. The program is designed for recent high school graduates that are looking for a start towards a career in the trades. The choice is yours regarding which trade you want to get in to. We prepare you and then we place you with a mentor company in that specific area.
NOTE: Must be 21 years of age or under and complete a Grade 12 or equivalent between July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021.
Areas of Study
Safety Construction Orientation Training (SCOT)
Construction Site Safety
Fall Protection and Aerial Platform Awareness
Rights & Responsibilities
Get Paid while you Learn & Work
Work with a Company & a Mentor
Receive Job Coach Support
The Opportunity to earn Employment after the placement
Scholarship Opportunity through SATCC
- Grade 12 or equivalent between July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021.
- Class 5 Driver’s License Required
- Drivers abstract will be required to confirm admission into the program
- Excellent school attendance
- Excellent school academics
- English Language Competency and Comprehensive Essential
- Criminal Record Check may be required by Work Placement
- Compliance to RTSC’s Fit for Duty Policy