To Qualify: Register Online @ www.rtsc.org Information Session – Attendance Compulsory
Share this with a friend!
12 TO TRADES
Dates: July 9 - Aug. 16, 2019 for: 6 weeks
Registration closes: May 3, 2019
Information Session: May 7, 2019 @ 7:00pm
Regina Trades & Skills Centre offers a 12 to Trades employment program. The program is designed for recent high school graduates that are looking for a start towards a career in the trades. The choice is yours regarding which trade you want to get into. We prepare you and then we place you with a mentor company in that specific area. The program will provide learners with the basic fundamental knowledge and practical skills needed to build a career in the trades.
NOTE: Must be 21 years of age or under and complete a Grade 12 or equivalent between July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019.
Areas of Study
- Safety Construction Orientation Training (SCOT)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Construction Site Safety
- Fall Protection
- Aerial Work Platform Awareness
- First Aid/CPR
- Grade 12 or equivalent between July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019.
- Class 5 Driver’s License Required
- Drivers abstract will be required to confirm admission into the program
- Excellent school attendance
- Excellent school academics
- English Language Competency and Comprehensive Essential
- Criminal Record Check may be required by Work Placement
- “ZERO” Tolerance for Impairment due to Alcohol and/or Drugs