To Qualify: Register Online @ www.rtsc.org Information Session – Attendance Compulsory.
Share this with a friend!
Dates: April 8, 2019 for: 8 weeks
Registration closes: March 19, 2019 @ noon
Information Session: March 19, 2019 @ 1:30pm
Regina Trades & Skills Centre offers a Concrete course. The program will provide learners with the basic fundamental knowledge and practical skills needed to gain employment in the Concrete industry.
You will learn about hand and power tools, materials, rebar, forms, slabs, curbs and equipment. You will learn all skills needed to secure entry level employment in this industry.
Areas of Study
- Safety Construction Orientation Training (SCOT)
- Fall Protection Training
- Site Policies & Site Hazards
- Hand Tools, Power Tools &
Stationary Power Tools
- Concrete Forms & Slabs
- Curb Project
- Grade Beam Project
- Work Ethics
- Work Placement
- Grade 12 Recommended
- Class 5 Driver’s License Recommended
- English Language Competency and Comprehension is Essential
- Criminal Record Check may be required by Work Placement
- “ZERO” Tolerance for Impairment due to Alcohol and/or Drugs