To Qualify: Register Online @ www.rtsc.org Information Session – Attendance Compulsory January 30th, 2023 @ 1:30 pm Via Zoom
Share this with a friend!
Dates: February 21 – April 28, 2023 for: 10 weeks
Registration closes: January 30th, 2023 @ noon
Information Session - January 30th, 2023 @ 1:30 pm Via Zoom
The Regina Trades & Skills Centre is putting on an entry-level skills course specific to becoming an entry-level Electrician. There is no tuition to attend our training, and we connect you to industry with a 2 week work placement at the end of the course. Awesome Employers are looking to hire our students and this is a perfect opportunity to start out in a high demand trade!
You will learn about hand and power tools, materials, and equipment. You will learn all skills needed to secure entry level employment in this industry.
Areas of Study
- Safety Construction Orientation Training (SCOT)
- Fall Protection & Aerial Work Platform Awareness
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Construction Site Safety
- Basic Theory
- Wiring Methods
- Basic Wiring Circuits
- Planning, Layout, & Services
- Work Placement
- Grade 12 Recommended (min requirements are Grade 11 Math and Grade 10 Science)
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License Required (Clean drivers abstract and SDR will be required at interview)
- Criminal Record Check may be required by Work Placement
- English Language Requirement
- Compliance to RTSC’s fit for duty policy
- For more selection criteria, please visit rtsc.org/why-train-with-us