To Qualify: Register Online @ www.rtsc.org Information Session – Attendance Compulsory Tuesday January 7 @ 1:30 pm
Share this with a friend!
Dates: January 27th, 2019 - April 3rd, 2020 for: 10 weeks
Registration closes: January 7th, 2020 @ noon
January 7, 2020 @ 1:30pm
The Regina Trades & Skills Centre is putting on an entry-level skills course specific to becoming an entry-level Electrician. There is no tuition to attend our training, and we connect you to industry with a 2 week work placement at the end of the course. Awesome Employers are looking to hire our students and this is a perfect opportunity to start out in a high demand trade!
You will learn about hand and power tools, materials, and equipment. You will learn all skills needed to secure entry level employment in this industry.
Areas of Study
- Safety Construction Orientation Training (SCOT)
- Fall Protection & Aerial Work Platform Awareness
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Construction Site Safety
- Basic Theory
- Wiring Methods
- Basic Wiring Circuits
- Planning, Layout, & Services
- Work Placement
- Grade 12 Recommended
- Class 5 Driver’s License Required
- Drivers abstract will be required to confirm admission into the program
- English Language Competency and Comprehensive Essential
- Criminal Record Check may be required by Work Placement
- “ZERO” Tolerance for Impairment due to Alcohol and/or Drugs