To Qualify: Register Online @ www.rtsc.org/registration Virtual Information Session – Attendance Compulsory June 16th, 2020 @ 1:30 pm
Share this with a friend!
Dates: July 6th, 2020 - August 14th, 2020 for: 6 weeks
Registration closes: June 16th, 2020 @ noon
June 16th, 2020 @ 1:30pm
Regina Trades & Skills Centre offers a Painting course. The program will provide learners with the basic fundamental knowledge and practical skills needed to gain employment in the painting industry. This practical training will teach the basics from theory, preparation and repair. The training includes techniques, application and general painting. There is no tuition to attend our training, and we connect you to industry with a 2 week work placement at the end of the course. Awesome Employers are looking to hire our students and this is a perfect opportunity to start out in a high demand trade!
You will learn surface preparation, drywall repair, general painting, tools and more. You will learn all skills needed to secure entry level employment in this industry.
Areas of Study
- Safety Construction Orientation Training (SCOT)
- Fall Protection
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Construction Site Safety
- Surface Preparation
- Drywall Repair
- General Painting
- Manual Application Tools
- Airless Spraying
- Basic Math & Drawing Interpretation
- Work Placement
- Grade 10 Recommended
- Drivers’ License Recommended
- English Language Competency and Comprehensive Essential
- Criminal Record Check may be required by Work Placement
- “ZERO” Tolerance for Impairment due to Alcohol and/or Drugs