To Qualify: Register Online @ www.rtsc.org Information Session – Attendance Compulsory Tuesday, June 15, 2021 Times TBD via Zoom
Share this with a friend!
Dates: July 12 - September 17, 2021 for: 10 weeks
Registration closes: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 @ noon
Tuesday, June 15, 2021TBD Via Zoom
The Regina Trades & Skills Centre is putting on an entry-level skills course specific to becoming an entry level plumber. There is no tuition to attend our training, and we connect you to industry with a 2 week work placement at the end of the course. Awesome Employers are looking to hire our students and this is a perfect opportunity to start out in a high demand trade!
You will learn terminology, trades math, codes, water supply system, fixtures, materials, fitting and more. You will learn all skills needed to secure entry level employment in this industry.
Areas of Study
- Safety Construction Orientation Training (SCOT)
- Rights and Responsibilities Training
- Trade Math
- Plumbing Codes
- Water Supply Systems
- Plumbing Fixtures
- Materials & Fittings
- Pipe Threading
- Work Experience
• Grade 12 Recommended (min requirements are Grade 11 Math and Grade 10 Science)
• A Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector Check may be required by your work placement
• Valid Class 5 Driver’s License required
• Compliance to RTSC’s fit for duty policy
• English Language Requirement
• For more selection criteria, please visit rtsc.org/why-train-with-us