Register Online @ www.rtsc.org
Information Session – Attendance Compulsory @ Zoom Meeting
Tuesday, February 1st, 2022 @ 2pm or 7pm
Share this with a friend!
VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE
Dates: February 1st, 2022 for: 1 hours
Registration closes: February 1, 2022 @ noon
Zoom Session: February 1st, 2022 2pm and 7pm sessions available via Zoom
Regina Trades & Skills Centre is a short term entry level training centre that provides learners with the basic fundamental knowledge and practical skills needed to gain employment in many industries where employment demands are high.
We invite you to a Virtual Open house for a 1 hour presentation about RTSC and what courses we offer, what the benefits are to training here and how to get your boot in the door.
Register online – rtsc.org or email email@example.com to secure your time either 2 pm or 7 pm on Feb. 1, 2022. Then just Zoom in to learn why we have a 93% of our graduates earn employment and how you can become one of them. This session is open to everyone.
Areas of Study
AREAS OF STUDY
- Topics to be covered
- What RTSC is and what we offer
- How the process works from registration to employment
- Benefits to students including no tuition, paid wages & industry connection
- What the training actually looks like
- Learn about adult training, 12 to Trades and TASCAP
- What Pillars RTSC uses as an evaluation tool
- Selection and Eligibility Criteria
- Course Offerings and benefits of all the courses
- RTSC.org navigation and social media platforms
- Everyone is welcome