Become A Board Member
Regina Trades and Skills Centre Membership Application
Regina Trades and Skills Centre has been providing entry level skills training since 2007. RTSC originally opened its doors at 828 Albert Street. Due in part to RTSC's success in providing trained employees that have been highly sought after by employers in the Regina area, RTSC expanded from its original location with 3 shops and classrooms to 1275 Albert in 2013. Our current location includes 5 shops and a number of classrooms from which we provide the level of training needed to keep up with the industry demand. Our emphasis is young adults ages 19-30 but we have accepted students outside this age group.
RTSC’s mission is to provide short-term entry-level skills training to meet the needs of industry for Regina and area. We rely on industry, through our Industry Advisory Council as well as other contacts with industry representatives, to guide our course offerings as well as course content.
Two primary goals of RTSC:
- Assist Regina and area employers to meet their need for skilled workers by expanding our delivery of entry level trades and skills training that is currently in demand in the labour market; and,
- To be on the cutting edge of emerging labour market needs so that we can respond quickly to industry demands for skilled workers that cannot be met by other existing education/training organizations.
Please join our membership today. By becoming a member of RTSC, you are committing to help us achieve our goal of successfully connecting young adults to the Regina and area labour market. Furthermore, you are providing your company with the connection it needs to secure its entry level employee requirements for now and for the future.
Membership to RTSC includes:
- Invitation to our Industry Advisory Council Meetings
- Invitation to industry specific events at RTSC
- Invitation to the RTSC Annual General Meeting
- Opportunity to aid in determining RTSC course offerings
- Opportunity to satisfy your company’s entry level employee needs with proven individuals
Note: There is no charge for membership at this time and membership status is dependent upon approval from the Board of Directors. Individuals cannot apply to the Board of Directors unless their organization/business is a member of the RTSC.
Membership applications are available from RTSC or you can apply online at www.rtsc.org
The undersigned hereby makes application for membership to the Regina Trades and Skills Centre. The applicant agrees that this application for membership is subject to approval by the Board of Directors. By submitting this application, the applicant agrees to comply at all times with the rules, policies, regulations, and bylaws of the Regina Trades and Skills Centre and will actively engage in promoting the objectives and interests of the Centre.
This message is only visible to admins.
Backup cache in use.