Who We Are
The Regina Trades & Skills Centre was established as a not-for-profit with two main goals:
- Deliver short-term trades and skills training that leads to entry-level jobs in industries where workers are in high demand.
- Work with industry to develop and deliver relevant and recognized programs that are responsive to industry needs for trained and skilled workers.
Regina Trades and Skills Centre courses are taught by experienced tradespeople. Our course offerings change throughout the year and stay attuned to the demands of the labour market. All RTSC courses include:
- Specific occupational training, both practical and theoretical.
- Training in Occupational Health and Safety and Workplace Essential Skills.
- Program Coordinators work with employers to link them with course participants prior to the completion of training.
Regina Trades & Skills Centre is succeeding! RTSC grads are getting jobs, many are going on to apprenticeship and feedback from employers is positive.