TASCAP (Trades and Skills Construction Apprenticeship Program) Overview
"The Trades and Skills Construction Apprenticeship Program is an amazing program that allows young people to learn in a real environment while extending a helping hand to their community"
~Brian Shankowsky, Executive Director,
Regina Trades and Skills Centre
Regina Trades & Skills Centre has partnered with school divisions in Regina and area to offer semester programming for Grade 11 and 12 students interested in fast-tracking their way to a trades career. TASCAP - Trades & Skills Construction Apprenticeship Program is open to Grades 11 and 12 students and offers instruction in all aspects of the residential construction. It offers apprenticeship hours, high school credits, safety certificates and a scholarship opportunity! Contact your guidance counsellor or call Regina Trades & Skills Centre at 306 337 0533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
GET YOUR BOOT IN THE DOOR!
TASCAP - Trades & Skills Construction Apprenticeship Program
- Engages Grade 11 & 12 learners in all aspects of the residential construction industry
- Runs on a full time basis for an entire semester (Choose semester 1 or 2)
- Work with a qualified instructor
- Bring the classroom to life - build a home rather than learn in a classroom
- Receive 5 high school credits upon successful completion
- Earn apprenticeship hours
- Skill development for future employment
- Safety training certificates
- Scholarship opportunity from SATCC
Link to TASCAP Promo Video
Link to Tascap Pictures
12 to Trades
If you are looking for 12 to Trades go to Adult Courses Overview.