Why Train With Us
GET YOUR BOOT IN THE DOOR
RTSC is a great option to get the training and education you need to get employed in a career you desire. We train with employment being our top priority. All entry level training, certifications and support is provided to help you succeed. There are three main benefits of training with the RTSC, they are:
1. Get Connected to an Employer
All students get an opportunity to earn an opportunity to work with an employer looking to hire them.
2. No Tuition
There is no cost to train with us.
3. Paid Wages
Students are paid minimum wage for the hours they are in class
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU
RTSC holds their students to a high level of accountability. Students are evaluated and granted a work placement based on the following 4 pillars:
3. Work Ethic
4. Skill Development
In addition to the pillars, students are required to comply to:
• All Occupational Health & Safety Requirements
• Compliance to RTSC Fit for Duty Policy
• No cell phones during class times
• Use a punch clock for attendance purposes
- Lived in the Regina area for a minimum of 6 months
- Have a SIN Number (CANNOT start with a 9)
- With the age of 19 – 30 years of age (NOTE: we are mandated to look for quality applicants within this age, however we hire on a best fit model and therefore can accept students outside this age range)
- Have excellent prior work history and/or commitment to train in a specific area
- Comply with all specified course requirements
This message is only visible to admins.
Backup cache in use.