WHY BECOME A PARTNER EMPLOYER?
We want RTSC to be the first place you go for your entry level employee and hiring needs. If you are looking to hire entry level employees, it just makes CENTS to call RTSC first. With RTSC you get entry-level workers who can do more and learn faster resulting in less time spent by your experienced workers explaining the basics to new workers on the jobsite and new employees feel like part of a team and are less likely to be intimidated, confused, frustrated or quit.
Finding workers in a tight labour market is difficult. Finding time to train them can be next to impossible.
RTSC courses are designed to meet industry needs, and courses can be developed to meet specific industry requirements.
Training courses are led by Red Seal Instructors or experienced tradespeople. We teach employees the use of essential tools, equipment and terminology; in addition to workplace skills and work ethic.
SAVE TIME & MONEY HIRING RTSC STUDENTS
- RTSC screens all applicants with a one on one interview
- Only top candidates are accepted into our program
- We provide all of the safety training certifications needed for entry level employment (fall protection, WHMIS, R&R, SCOT and more)
- All entry level training is completed by a Red Seal Instructor (or equivalent experience)
- Students must maintain a 95% or better attendance rate to complete training (Current overall attendance rates at RTSC is 98%)
- Our training contains a minimum 70% practical, including training in a shop, a job site and with an employer
- YOU get to try the student before you hire them. RTSC pays wages & covers WCB for a 2 week placement. (On the job interview) (Current overall employment rate upon completion is 91%)